INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Debido a la entrada en vigor de la referente modificación de la “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) establecida por el Real Decreto 13/2012, es de obligación obtener el consentimiento expreso del usuario de todas las páginas web que usan cookies prescindibles, antes de que éste navegue por ellas.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, and to make the website operate properly.
Using these devices, the Web server is able to remember information about the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server's pages, their name and password, the products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytics and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services specifically requested by the user.
KINDS OF COOKIES:
- Analytical cookies: These gather information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliation cookies: these allow visits from other websites to be tracked, which the website uses to establish an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are the cookies strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to obtain and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, lasting from a few minutes to several years.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA is the Controller of the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with that established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 RGPD).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and limitation or opposition to their treatment.
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
FUNDACIÓ TEATRE LLIURE-TEATRE PÚBLIC DE BARCELONA. PLAÇA MARGARIDA XIRGÚ, S/N - 08004 BARCELONA (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection officer: Plaça Vella, 7. 1r (08221 Terrassa) - email@example.com